Hotel in the heart of the city of Plessis-Robinson
Location of Plessis-Robinson's Grand Hotel
The city of Plessis-Robinson borders the towns of Clamart, Fontenay-aux-Roses, Sceaux, Châtenay-Malabry. Its exceptional location just outside Paris allows you to quickly access the heart of the capital by RER - BUS.
The Plessis Grand Hôtel is closed to airports and business areas in the region:
- 20 min from Orly Airport
- 50 minutes from Roissy Charles de Gaulle
- 5 minutes from Vélizy-Villacoublay by A86
- 5 min from areas of the Plessis-Clamart, Boursidière, and the Novéos Business area
- Close to the A86 (which leads to the A6) of the N118 and D906
- 5 min from the RER B, Robinson station
City transport :
The "Car'Hibou" is entirely free and takes you throughout the city of Plessis-Robinson.
RATP transports :
Bus lines serving the Plessis-Robinson:
- Line #179
- Line #194
- Line #195
- Line #295
- Line #290
- Line #379
- Line #390
- Line #595
Robinson RER station is located 5 mn from the city center.